- A referral letter with a short description of the presenting problems have to be sent by the GP or the referrer via an email or fax.
- An appointment date and time will be generated once DrGunapu makes a determination that the referral is accepted.
- It is possible DrGunapu may not chose to take on the referral
- If the referral is not accepted the referrer will be notified of the same
- Once accepted, DrGunapu’s office will contact the patient to inform of the assessment date and time.
- An evaluation will take place .